|Alchemy: a power or process of transforming something common into something special.
The insights that drive business are buried deep within multiple syndicated, internal, and point-of-sale data sources. DataAlchemy can easily analyze data from:
- Syndicated data from providers such as Information Resources, Inc., ACNielsen, NPD, and Spectra
- POS data from retailers including Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sears/K-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, and CVS
- Internal shipment and trade spend data
DataAlchemy can unite these various forms of data to:
- Create dynamic executive dashboards that monitor business, sales, and category trends
- Track new item launches and benchmark against forecasts and/or compare to previous launches
- Create custom aggregates, segments, and measures to analyze your business and uncover new business opportunities
- Streamline category management processes, standardize reporting, and provide retail partners with insights to drive their business
- Develop easy-to-understand dynamic charts and graphs that make an impact with your sales and marketing staff
With DataAlchemy, static routine reporting that once took days can now be dynamic and ready within minutes; custom analyses will take days, not weeks. Charts and tables can be easily assembled to leverage combined data for use in well-known Microsoft Office applications like PowerPoint and Excel.
What's New in DataAlchemy 6.3
Experience how a cleaner, more efficient DataAlchemy provides increased productivity with the release of DA 6.3. Click here to read about the new exciting features of DataAlchemy 6.3