CIOs are spending millions of dollars on demand data feeds. Each feed requires its own software tools that must be learned in order to mine the data effectively. For CIOs, bringing all of these sources together and "normalizing" the data in a Demand Signal Repository (DSR) is a big task. Most DSRs are not flexible enough to handle the growing number of data feeds, new sources of data and applications. Without an open published architecture, it is difficult for analysis tools to access the data in a DSR.
In addition, the CIOs don't know who is using this information and how effective it is. As a result justifying investment in the powerful tools necessary to manage data can be difficult.
alqemyiQ Enterprise Suite is designed to make justifying your IT investments easier. Our products are tailored for the consumer packaged goods industry; giving you the timely insights you need with the tools and tracking needed to show results and usage.
Here are a few reasons why the alqemyiQ Enterprise Suite (coming soon) is a perfect choice for CIO's:
- Effective performance and control – alqemyiQ Enterprise Suite provides the performance and control needed to effectively gain real insight from the growing number of demand data sources (including real-time data).
- Return on investment – The access control layer (alqemyiQ Inform) gives CIOs insight into what data is being used, when it is being used, and how it is being used.
- Efficient and scalable – alqemyiQ Enteprise Suite grows with organizations’ needs. The small to mid-size organizations can run alqemyiQ Enterprise Suite on a single server while larger organizations can scale each layer of the architecture onto its own server (or server farm). There is no limit to its scalability.
- Flexibility – The open flexible architecture allows new applications to easily access all of the data within the DSR. The DSRplus module supports MDX and ODBC standard protocols and the alqemyiQ Connector module includes Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) so customers can write their own processing agents.
- Effective data analysis and reporting tool – alqemyiQ Insight provides category and sales managers a systematic way of analyzing and sharing insights gleaned from disparate data sources, including syndicated, demographic, direct POS, and internal shipments to name a few.